Alright guys, we are going back to basics - simple training techniques and principles.
This is leading in from the last release where we changed the training stimulus. So we will be changing the grip, stance, or adding a new exercise to the class - like we do in the Lunge track.
Also, we are focusing on strengthening the posterior chain, the gluteus, hamstrings, lower back and the core - it's what's know as the athletic chain. Often we focus on what is happening in the front and forget about what is behind. If you want to run faster, jump higher or simply perform better in life strengthen your posterior chain - especially in Tracks 2,4,7.
© 2013 Les Mills International (Educational Usage Only)
BODYPUMP® 85 PPCA FREE (AUSTRALIA ONLY)
1. Heartbreak On Hold – Home Potion
2. Antidote – Crazy Burnout
3. Uprising – Three Heros
4. The Rhythm Of The Night (Ryan T. & Rick M. Radio Edit) – Right Clash
5. Let It Roll – Rasberry Bender
6. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) (Clean Radio Edit) – The Wide Track
7. Spectrum – Loyal Crown
8. This Is How We Rock (Hardforze H.A.R.D Remix Edit) –Old School Hip
9. One More Night – Eastern Clause
10. Forever – Ripe Deputy
Bonus Track - Undefeated - Miracle Blur